ABOUT US



Divine Baby Furniture is an Online Retail Store that offers Baby Furniture, Crib Bedding and Nursery Decor. We specialize in Baby Cribs, Baby Girl Crib Bedding, Baby Boy Crib Bedding, Designer Crib Bedding, Gender Neutral Bedding, Crib Sheets, Musical Mobiles, Baby Gift Sets, and all Nursery Décor- Hampers, Storage, Window Treatments, Rugs, Lighting, and Wall Décor. Divine Baby Furniture's Customer Service Representatives are Available to help you create the Nursery of your Dreams, all at an afforable cost. Please visit our website at www.divinebabyfurniture.com or email us at brook@divinebabyfurniture.com or evelyn@divinebabyfurniture.com
You can also contact us here http://www.divinebabybedding.com/pages/contact-us

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Coming Soon! Gypsy Crib Bedding by Cotton Tale Designs


FREE**Shipping on all Crib Bedding

9 comments:

  1. When is it coming. I have a baby coming end of June. Will it be out by then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are a new business and our website is going through some maintnance right now (adding products). Sorry for the confusion. However, I contacted the manufactuer about an exact date that the gypsy collecton will be available to ship, I am just waiting on her email response. I will be in contact with you via our blog. Thanks for your interest in our products :)

      -Divine Baby Furniture

      Delete
  2. The website seems to not be working and the phone number is disconnected. Is something wrong, just wondering because I am also interested in the gypsy collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are a new business and our website is going through some maintnance right now (adding products). Sorry for the confusion. However, I contacted the manufactuer about an exact date that the gypsy collecton will be available to ship, I am just waiting on her email response. I will be in contact with you via our blog. Thanks for your interest in our products :)

      -Divine Baby Furniture

      Delete
    2. Ok thanks! I am excited to hear any updates!

      Delete
    3. The Gypsy olletion will be ready to ship June 1, 2012. Please feel free to email us at info@divinebabyfurniture.com If you have any questions!

      Thanks,
      Divine Baby Furniture

      Delete
    4. Ok, so I emailed the above email address listed, and it came back to me as a failed recipient. I also emailed the address on your Facebook page, and that also was a failed address.

      I guess I am wanting to know more info about this bedding set and how much it costs, and what all is available to purchase. Thanks...

      Delete
    5. I am not sure why the emails aren't going through on your end. But we are receiving emails. The gyspy 4-pc crib bedding is 250.00 Free Shipping. It inludes the sheet, bedskirt, bumpers, and coverlet. It will be available to ship June 1st. Our website maintnance will be completed by then and you can purcahse from there or you can order from me directly at brook@divinebabyfurniture.com

      Thanks,
      Brook
      Divine Baby Furniture, Inc.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete